Open Position at John J. Hainkel Jr. Home & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on November 9, 2021
Job Details at a Glance
Qualifications: 6 months dietary services experience preferred.
Status: Full Time
Job Description, Requirements, and Duties
Dignity. Respect. Compassion. This is the cornerstone of who we are and what we do. At CommCare Corporation, we provide care that meets our residents needs in the most comfortable, home-like environment.
What you will do:
- Under the direction of the Dietary Manager the Dietary Aide will assist in receiving food and kitchen supplies.
- Assist in stocking the pantry, refrigerators and freezers in the food service area on a daily basis.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen equipment and surfaces clean and sanitized.
- Prefer experience in a hospital or nursing home environment.
What we require:
- 6 months dietary services / cooking experience preferred
- Required to lift, carry, turn or assist high risk residents.
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule.
- Knowledge of quality food prep and food service
We are committed to giving our employees only the very best, providing not only competitive salaries and wages, but also a large selection of benefits. Join us and make more than a living; make a difference.
About John J. Hainkel Jr. Home & Rehabilitation Center:
John J. Hainkel Jr. Home & Rehabilitation Center, a part of the CommCare family, is one of 13 skilled nursing facilities all located in the state of Louisiana. Our mission is to be an innovative leader in the development and delivery of quality health care services, and to be committed to a learning environment that attracts and develops dedicated care givers.
CommCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, first select whether you will be uploading a resume or filling out a brief questionnaire, then complete and submit the form that appears.